Parent – Teacher Association (P.T.A). It is an intra-school formal organization established and working under the policy and guidelines of both Ministry of Education Science and Technology; and Ministry of President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government of United Republic of Tanzania. This is involvement of parents in the school management and development.
- To promote relationship among the parents and teachers in order to have a common stand in all plans and decision on development matters in academics, economics and ethics.
- The engagement of parents on upbringing their children morally, ethically and academically.
- To inculcate sense of togetherness among the parents and teachers.
- To engage parents in the school motivation scheme.
Every parent who son is enrolled and registered in this school is a virtual member of P.T.A.
Moreover, any parent with a strong affection to the school can also be a member of P.T.A.
Every parent is obliged to pay annual membership fee TShs. 300,000/-, that will be paid in four installments (quarters) amounting to TShs. 75,000/- per quarter through P.T.A Account below;
Account Name: MACHRINA P.T.A
Account No. 01J1088446600
Branch Name: UDSM BRANCH CRDB BANK
NOTE: All payments concerned with P.T.A including membership fee should be made through the above given account but NEVER at school or through the School Account in the name of “MACHRINA HIGH SCHOOL”
Since its inception P.T.A has enormously achieved the following;
- Contributing to the school computer / ICT programme – 2007
- Assisting the installation of DAWASCO water services to the entire school – 2008
- Assisting to improve school library and Physics laboratory. – 2009
- Contributing to install Electric power back – up and solar system – 2010 & 2018
- To annually motivating school staff – (P.T.A Motivational Financial Award).