Application for admission for joining Thomas More Machrina High School involves the following stages
Fill in the Admission Application Forms in duplicate.
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website or collected at Msimbazi Centre Room No. 9 and 19 OR directly from school premises at MBEZI –KWA MSUGURI GATE No. 1.
- While filling the application forms, the names of applicant should be similar to as registered for Primary School leaving Examination (PSLE) or Certificate for Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) by
- Attachments: Please attach,
- Photocopy of a birth certificate
- Photocopy of CSEE Result Slip OR Print-out of the latest CSEE results.
- Pay Tshs. 20,000/- at school upon returning the filled downloaded application forms.
- The Application forms are sold at 20,000/- at School premises and Msimbazi Center.
- The duly filled application forms to be affixed with a current passport size photo and submitted at school before the stated deadline.
- Form One Admission: Form I (One) admission examinations are usually done on September immediately after Standard Seven (PSLE) Exams.
- Form Five Admission:- Form V (Five) will only be selected directly basing on their CSEE results with priority to those with Division One (I) and Two (II).
- Selection of Form V students is usually done in March of every academic
- The names of selected students for admission will be released by the School Admission Committee and the parents will be informed by phone or displayed on the School website.
- A selected applicant(student) must register himself by paying Admission Fee TShs. 250,000/- before a stated /stipulated deadline usually one week later after releasing names/results.
- Delay to paying Admission Fee after the deadline may lead to revoking admission of the
- Both a parent and registered student required to attend Orientation Seminar at school that will include; – Collecting Joining Instructions Forms
- Signing a mutual Service Academic Provision Contract with the school.
- Registered student must attend Pre – Form One Course (for Selected Form One) and Pre – Form Five (for Selected Form V). The parents will be informed on the costs of the programme.