It is a student/teacher organization that welcomes all students and teachers interested in geography. Since our school has been growing to the point that where it includes High School students, the major change in curriculum has been the extension of classroom work into the area of student activities beyond the classroom.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB
- To promote interests to students in geography subject
- To enable students change theoretical skills gained in the class into
- To engage students in creative activities pertaining to the subject and to LOVE
- To represent students needs and wants in regard to the study of geography and provide innovative ideas to the benefit of the entire school and community
- To engage students across our campus in activities related to geography subject like designing teaching/learning
- To exploit different natural features around and outside our school example, areas affected by soil erosion, deposition, if possible taking samples of such features like soil, rocks for practices
- To design different drawings/pictures/maps related to geography.
- Visiting to informative agencies such as meteorological stations for knowledge gain